Composite insulating gloves
Composite insulating gloves with integrated mechanical protection and arc flash rating.
Composite gloves are made from a natural latex base with an outer layer of polychloroprene and combine mechanical resistance and comfort with a high protection level.
The material structure of the gloves offers short circuit electric arc protection.
Bicolored, orange outern with black inner coating.
No need to wear overgloves anymore.
Three-in-one gloves combining dielectric, mechanical and thermal (arc flash) resistance.
Each pair of composite gloves comes with a pair of cotton mittens to improve comfort.
|Article||Class||Working voltage||Proof voltage||Category||Length||Size||Thickness||bi-color||Box test||ATPV|
|AFG36-00||00||500 V||2.500 V||RC||360 mm||8,9,10,11,12||<2,4 mm||orange/black||Class 2 (7kA/0,5s)||26,3 cal/cm²|
|AFG41-0||0||1.000 V||5.000 V||RC||410 mm||8,9,10*,11,12||<2,9 mm||orange/black||Class 2 (7kA/0,5s)||71,6 cal/cm²|
|AFG41-1||1||7.500 V||10.000 V||RC||410 mm||8,9,10,11,12||<3,4 mm||orange/black||Class 2 (7kA/0,5s)||42,2 cal/cm²|
|AFG41-2||2||17.000 V||20.000 V||RC||410 mm||8,9,10*,11,12||<3,9 mm||orange/black||Class 2 (7kA/0,5s)||74,5 cal/cm²|
|AFG41-3||3||26.500 V||30.000 V||RC||410 mm||8,9,10,11,12||<4,2 mm||orange/black||Class 2 (7kA/0,5s)||73,2 cal/cm²|
|AFG41-4||4||36.000 V||40.000 V||RC||410 mm||8,9,10,11,12||<4,8 mm||orange/black||Class 2 (7kA/0,5s)||87,7 cal/cm²|
AFG gloves are category RC gloves according to EN 60903:2003 + AC2:2005 standard and have special properties increasing their resistance to:
1. R – Category R combines the characteristics of categories:
– A – resistant to acid;
– H – resistant to oil;
– Z – resistant to ozone;
2. C – resistant to extremely low temperature.
3. Mechanical Protection
4. Arc flash protection
1. Our gloves have been positively certified in accordance to type test procedure of EN 60903:2003 + AC2:2005, these gloves meets the applicable essential health and safety requirements included in Regulation (EU) 2016/425 of the European Parliament and of council of 9 march 2016.
2. The manufacturer declares that each individual glove introduced into the market has been positively electrically tested according to EN 60903:2003 + AC2:2005 standard.
3. Our gloves meets the requirements of harmonized standard EN 420:2003 + A1:2009 „Protective gloves. General requirements and test methods.”