Leather overgloves provide orkers with additional protection for their latex electrical gloves.
When worn with the corresponding electrical glove, the over glove provides mechanical protection from cuts and tears, improving and ensuring complete protection.
|Article||Reference||Material||For gloves class||Length||Size||Color||Weight|
|GSD LV||2012897||Leather||class 00 & 0||310 mm||11||Beige||181 gr|
|GSD MV||2012898||Leather||class 1 & 2||310 mm||11||Beige||196 gr|
|GSD HV||2012899||Leather||class 2 & 3||310 mm||11||Beige||213 gr|
- Yellow cowhide grain leather overglove.
- Cowhide silicone grain leather ensures good flexibility, water repellence as well as good mechanical protection.
- Protects latex electrical gloves against risk of tears and cuts.
- Water-repellent and silicone treatment.
- Gunn cut, thumb in one piece, gauntless.
- Velcro adjustment strap on the back provides the glove with good support.
- 150 mm split leather cuff sewed outside.
- Thickness leather only : 0,8/1,1 mm
- Always define a voltage of use to select the adequate class of overgloves to be used with a latex glove.
- Only wear with tested and approved insulating gloves.
- After each use, conduct a visual control of overgloves, checking for cuts, tears and mechanical damages.
- In order to keep its properties, the overgloves should not be cleaned